With the busy holiday season upon us, Chris takes some time to talk about the dangers of perfectionism and how it can hinder progress. He shares personal stories about the perils of striving for perfection and how successful entrepreneurs like Evelyn Weiss and Liz Wilcox were able to let go of their need for perfection and deliver valuable content to their audience. Chris encourages listeners to set a realistic timeframe for their goals and to prioritize getting things done over perfecting them. Tune in to this episode for a motivating dose of wisdom and practical advice to help you move forward in your course creation journey. And don't forget to subscribe, rate, review, and share this episode with other aspiring course creators. Keep creating!
* Liz Wilcox Email Template Club - https://writing.fyi/liz
* Apps for Authors - https://writing.fyi/apps
* New Zenler - https://www.newzenler.com/invite/zmnfZZ
* 5K Course Launch Blueprint - https://getnzlr.com/5k-launch-blueprint
* Course Launch Secrets Facebook Group - https://facebook.com/courselaunchsecrets